Geula Update from Rav Fish - Shofetim 5774
From Rav Fish's latest (some very interesting stuff here):
- 278 Shemitot
- I [=Rav Fish] heard from Rav Yosef Morsiano Shlit"a, based on what is brought down in Targum Yonatan on Shemot 12:40 that every Shemita is called "שנה" [lit. year] and every year is called "יום" [lit. day]. And if we calculate from the time of the Destruction of the Second Beit Hamikdash in the year 3828 until the Shemita year of 5719, there were 270 Shemitot, which hint to the 270 days of pregnancy which correspond to exile. And the year after the Shemita year of 5726 - in 5727 was the Day of Birth. Therefore, it was a Time of Acceptance of Prayers with the Six Day War. However, we had not yet been redeemed at that time since we need to add another 7 Shemitot to complete the 8 days until the Berit Mila, at which time we will connect to Hashem completely in the Sod of Redemption. And this comes out to the year 5775, when on Motza'ei Shevi'it, Ben David comes.
- This analogy of Geula to Berit Mila was brought down by the Or Hahayim (Vayikra 12:2) where he compares the first seven days of the baby's life to the seven years of Hevlei Mashiah as Haza"l talk about שבוע שבן דוד בא.
- Also, R' Menahem Barhoum brings down that when the gemara says: "On the seventh year, there will be wars, and on Motza'ei Shevi'it, Ben David comes", that relates to all 3 Gog Umagog Wars. WWI ended in 5677 - a Shemita year. WWII ended in 5705 - a Shemita year - and broke out in 5699 - a year after Shemita.
- I [=Rav Fish] also heard that Motza'ei Shemita year 5761, the US had Shemitat Karka'ot [the Shemita of the land - lit., having the land lay fallow] which refers to the the fall of the Twin Towers. And on Motza'ei Shemita year 5768, the US had Shemitat Kesafim [the Shemita of money - lit., forgiveness of loans] which refers to the economic collapse that year. And both events occurred right at the end of those years.
- In the year 5678, which was Motza'ei Shemita, occurred the Balfour Declaration, as is brought down in the book "Yemot Olam" by Rav Yoel Schwartz Shlit"a.
- And now, we are awaiting the Motza'ei Shemita of this coming Shemita year - 5775 - at which time, the filtering of good from the bad will be complete, as the Ariza"l brought down.
- R' M.P. adds that the Shemita year corresponds to the Sefira of Malchut and Motza'ei Shevi'it hints to the time of birth when the Malchut finished its work and birthed whatever was inside it to come outside of it, which is why this is a time of Redemption in all levels.
- R' Y. Fishman adds that the year תשע"ו [the year 5776] is hinted to in the verse וְסָפַרְתָּ לְךָ, שֶׁבַע שַׁבְּתֹת שָׁנִים--שֶׁבַע שָׁנִים, שֶׁבַע פְּעָמִים; וְהָיוּ לְךָ, יְמֵי שֶׁבַע שַׁבְּתֹת הַשָּׁנִים, תֵּשַׁע וְאַרְבָּעִים, שָׁנָה [And thou shalt number seven sabbaths of years unto thee, seven times seven years; and there shall be unto thee the days of seven sabbaths of years, even forty and nine years.]
- Also, the verse מִקֵּץ שֶׁבַע-שָׁנִים, תַּעֲשֶׂה שְׁמִטָּה [At the end of every seven years thou shalt make a release.] has the letters תשע"ה [the year 5775].
- Also, the word מקץ hints to the Keitz.
- Also, the gematria of the phrase שבע שנים [seven years] plus the words and the Kollel equals תשע"ה [the year 5775].
- Also, the gematria of the Rashei Teivot and Sofei Teivot of במוצאי שביעית בן דוד בא [after Shevi'it, Ben David comes] equals תשע"ה [the year 5775].